use of personal data
Réseau-freelances strives to protect the privacy of its users by complying with current regulations and informing you in detail about its personal data processing policy. The personal data collected by Réseau-freelances are used to:
- perform anonymous usage statistics and get to know our users better
- Customize the content offered to you
- Inform our users of the network’s developments, share our newsletters, send notifications to which they subscribe
- Ensure the security of our service platform, user data and services
- Fulfilling legal obligations
Réseau-freelances declares the collection and processing of your personal data to the CNIL.
When you create a Réseau-freelances account, the following information is used:
- Your email address which will be used to identify you when you connect to the site
- A password of your choice to ensure the confidentiality of your account
Sharing and disclosure of data
- When we are obliged to do so by a judicial authority, police authorities and in general by any administrative authority empowered by law
- When you have given us your prior consent to share this information
Profiles, mission offers, and discussion forums
Profiles, mission offers, messages, comments (generally any content you publish on our platform) are intended to be read by many Internet users.
Their contents are also likely to be referenced by search engines.
Rights of access, modification and deletion of your personal data
In accordance with article 34 of the law "Informatique et liberté" of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. You can thus use it at any time:
- Change or delete your account information
- Modify or delete profiles or mission offers belonging to you
Questions, complaints or suggestions
For any questions, suggestions or other concerns regarding the processing of personal data or the way Réseau-freelances collects and uses your personal data, you can use the contact page